If you’re an employer looking for tools to assist your employees, or an individual who would like more information about mental health, you can find resources here that may help.
- My Mental Health
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Understanding your mental health - Anxiety
- Understanding your mental health - Depression
What is Manulife doing?
- Georgia Pomaki describes some of the challenges surrounding employees with mental disorders, and best practices for employers to use when helping an employee return to work NEW!
- Our commitment to mental health
- Mental Health at Work® Champion of Excellence NEW!
- Participating organization in Mental Health Commission of Canada Case Study Research project NEW!
- Our partners
Mental health in the news
'Bearded Cop' confronts mental health stigma among Ottawa police
CBC News April 1 2017
Physical activity can prevent depression in kids
Breakfast Television March 31 2017
3. Mental health advocate Amy Bleuel, founder of the Semicolon Project, dies
Toronto Star April 1 2017